Last Updated on August 27, 2019 by admin
Browserism for Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Tor, & more 2.2.1
Browserism is a little app that lives in your menu bar and helps you quickly switch your Mac’s default web browser. Out of the box, Browserism supports Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera, but you can also tell Browserism to use any other browser you have installed.
– Change the default web browser from the menu bar or using hotkeys
– Automatically open specific links in specific browsers
– Automatically set the default browser to the one you’re using
– Turn on/off opening links in the background
– Show the default browser’s name and icon* in the menu bar
– Automatically switch the default browser on a schedule
– Wildcard URL rules, such as *.apple.com or apple.*
Browserism can be configured to open specific sites/links in specific browsers. As an example, you could have YouTube links open in Google Chrome, and Facebook links open in Safari.
Use a different browser at work than you do at home? Browserism can schedule your work browser to activate at 9:00 AM and your personal browser to activate at 5:00 PM (or whatever your work schedule is).
Are you a web developer who constantly needs to switch browsers? With Browserism’s Silent Switching feature and system-wide hotkey support, you’ll instantly notice how Browserism improves your workflow.
Anytime you have a need to switch your default browser, or control which links open in what browsers, Browserism is the quickest and easiest way to do it. No more looking for hard-to-find settings and menus or dealing with nagging system prompts.
Browserism supports OS X’s dark mode and Retina displays.
Browserism requires OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or higher.
*Menu bar browser icons are supported for Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Tor Browser (official client). A default icon will be used for other browsers.
What’s New in Version 2.2.1
– Bug fixes and other improvements
– Option to show browser icon in menu
If you find Browserism useful, please consider writing App Store review. If you need support, please visit http://instinctualflaw.uservoice.com. Thank you for choosing Browserism
Download Browserism 2.2.1 for macOS Free Cracked