Last Updated on May 11, 2021 by admin
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
What’s new in Blocs
- Updated Bootstrap 5 Framework to official release.
- Added Language selector to application preferences.
- Videos inside modals now stop when the Modal is closed.
- Improvements to German translation.
- Fixed issue that prevented disabling auto play on Bootstrap5 carousels.
- Fixed issue that caused double jQuery link when combine JS function is used.
- Fixed issue that caused icon fonts to break when combine CSS option enabled.
- Fixed various issues that broke CSS when using combine CSS in conjunction with a WordPress theme.
- Fixed issue that caused carousels to break when combine JS is enabled.
- Fixed issue that prevented correct drag and drop markers showing when dragging items from finder to design canvas.
- Fixed issue that caused page attachments to be added to projects accidentally.
- Fixed issue that caused wrong cursor to show when mouse over dots in slider field.
- Fixed various issues with sticky nav.
- Fixed issue that prevented the first character being styled when applying text traits such as bold, italic etc.
Requirements for Blocs
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.14 or later