Last Updated on August 30, 2020 by admin
Aurora HDR 2019 is one of the world’s most advanced and amazing HDR applications, co-developed by Macphun and Trey Ratcliff – the world’s most famous HDR photographer. You get tools, power, flexibility and creative freedom to make amazing HDR photos in minutes, without Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, or any other software.
Aurora HDR 2019 has Skylum’s new AI-powered Quantum HDR Engine with new tone mapping technology
The new HDR engine is the core element of this new update and provides AI-powered tone mapping technology that analyzes your images for optimized merging. The Quantum engine was fine-tuned by testing it against thousands of images in order to ensure natural-looking results. Skylum says the new software can be used to reduce highlight and channel clipping, loss of contrast, noise and ghosting artifacts and works with both single images and bracketed shots
Here are the some of the new and improved features of Aurora HDR 2019:
• Improved tone mapping: Quantum HDR Engine™
• New HDR Enhance panel with Smart Structure (Replaces the previous HDR Structure panel)
• Improved Adjustable Gradient filter
• Presets are now called Looks
Version 1.0.0 (6432):
For all users:
• Full support for Photoshop 2020. Aurora HDR is now fully compatible as a plugin for Photoshop 2020.
• Luminar 4 Support. Luminar 4 is now fully compatible as a plugin for Aurora HDR.
Mac users will also see several improvements:
• You can also use a Smart Filter with Smart Objects
• Extensions bug fixed when working with Photos
• Aurora HDR notarization for Catalina OS support
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.5 or later 64-bit