Last Updated on December 5, 2015 by admin
Arranged is a new app for the Mac that can split, position, and resize websites in a custom arrangement. Create any arrangement of web content you’d like, and save it for later.
Pick Up Right Where You Left Off
• Everything in an arrangement is saved for later with ⌘S. Open pages will be restored to that layout: Every URL, position, size, and scrollbar is saved.
• With full keyboard shortcut support, everything is at your fingertips: Split a page (⌘D), resize a page (⌘+ and ⌘-), and switch modes (⌘E) quickly.
Two Modes, Infinite Possibilities
• In Edit Mode, set up your arrangement: Split any window vertically or horizontally, drag & drop local content or links, resize pages, and navigate web content.
• In View Mode, browse your arrangement: Distractions are out of the way. Content is front and center. Clicking on links will open them in your default web browser for further browsing.
Works Great With Your Browser
• Arranged complements your default web browser (such as Safari or Chrome). Create an arrangement to keep an eye on the best parts of favorite sites, build a custom status board, put feeds side-by-side, and much more.
What’s New in Version 1.2
Thanks for using Arranged! Arranged 1.2 includes many new features & improvements:
• Arranged pages can now each reload automatically
• Arranged pages can now each request desktop & mobile versions of sites
• Arranged pages can now each customize their zoom percentage
• Arrangements now support saving and restoring of all page settings, full screen mode, toolbar, and scrollbar appearance
• Arranged now supports OS X 10.7+
• New & Improved User Manual (view it at any time by selecting Help > Arranged Help)
Downlaod Arranged 1.2 for Mac OS X Free Cracked