Last Updated on August 28, 2020 by admin
ARCSOFT™ web design software for the macOS platform provides a visual interface builder for creating, editing and publishing websites, as well as mobile web apps. All of this packaged up into a single application for a professional way to manage and share your creations on Mac.
• Drag & Drop Blocks to the Grid
• A Fully Loaded Templates Library
• Themes to Customize Every Template
• Live Visual Editor to Edit Directly on the Page
• Professional & Responsive Blocks Library
• Export & Publish Entire Websites in Seconds
• Add Custom Images to the Media Library
• 100s of Fonts & Custom Font Support
• Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting
• And Much, Much More…
DRAG & DROP BLOCKS
Our library full of a wide variety of blocks allow for easy use with predesigned templates, as well as newly created pages built from scratch. Each block can be dragged and dropped onto the page and are fully customizable. These customization options include multiple ways of editing such as shadows, backgrounds, text styles, borders and more!
A brief preview of our Customizable Blocks Library include:
• Responsive Cover Photos
• Logo & Navigation Bars
• Text Boxes for Body, Headers and Titles
• Image Headers & Galleries
• Video Players (Local, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
• Pricing & Subscription Tables
• User Profiles & Management
• Customizable Buttons & Progress Bars
• Forms for Contact & Login-Signup
• Lists, Panels and Box Tables
• Custom Code Boxes for Embedded Content
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Choose from one of our professionally designed HTML5 templates that are available to use, commercial-free, at no extra cost! ARCSOFT™ specializes in turning website building from a complex and expensive process, to a simple drag and drop-type platform.
ARCSOFT™ was designed to save you time and money, while offering easy ways of building professional websites with no coding knowledge required. All website templates are responsive, built using HTML5 and are updated constantly to meet tomorrow’s standards. All website templates have also been designed and optimized for pixel-perfect viewing on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
REAL-TIME VISUAL EDITOR
Our Live Visual Editor allows you to save time by providing you with the ability to edit your content directly on the page – no code required (unless you would like to add your own custom code, then we have a built-in Code Editor for that too.
Visually managing your projects and files has never been easier. With macOS High Sierra, new methods of organization have been made available for developers to take advantage of. To improve desktop integration, creating files and folders, like you would in Finder, is made available to you with the click of a button. Offline options for websites have also been made available for those who prefer to have them made locally.
New updates, features and content are added every couple weeks. Stay tuned for more!
ARCSOFT™ 2.0 is on the way with an all-new Page Builder, unlimited website/domain cloud hosting and an iOS app for building on the go! Learn more about the next generation of ARCSOFT™ in this update.
Welcome to the fourth major update of ARCSOFT™ – now with even more templates, themes and blocks. We’ve also added dedicated support for macOS High Sierra and optimized the builder to be even faster and speedier than ever!
Introducing Elite Templates
We are introducing a new category of templates entitled “Elite.” These templates, like all other templates, are 100% free to use and come with advanced HTML5 & CSS3 effects that are up to standard with all of the most popular browsers – both mobile and desktop alike. These templates will bring a professional and sleek look to your websites, along with a noticeable touch of modern. You can try out the first five (of many) Elite Templates now: Talus, Venus, Story, Quant & Sanquility.
• Stylish Portfolio
• Wave (Updated)
• Universe (Updated)
• Revamped current templates with retina-display improvements
• Added new page editor tools
• Added background image scrolling effects
• Added new & fresh graphical UI elements
• Added even more templates and themes
• Added even more variety of HTML5 blocks
• Added even more custom fonts for headers and body
• Added multiple new ways to customize your blocks
• Added network detection for cloud services
• Added auto-save feature for websites
• Added error/save handling for network loss
• Fixed syntax highlighting in code editor
• Fixed support for some macOS High Sierra devices
• Fixed multiple bugs causing the app to function in a weird fashion
• Parallax scrolling effects
• Domain & sub-domain publishing
Need help with ARCSOFT™? Try our new Support Centre available at support.arcsoft.io!