Last Updated on January 11, 2021 by admin
Amadine is the ultimate vector graphic and illustration software. The app is perfect for graphic design professionals as well as amateurs with creative minds. Developed with precision and attention to what users need, Amadine offers every tool and function to bring the craziest illustration ideas to life.
Perfectly balanced UI guarantees swift and easy workflow. Smooth learning curve provides for a quick start when designing illustrations, websites, user interface, print materials, and company branding.
• Customize UI with attached or detached panels mode.
• Store multiple artworks in one document.
• Create multiple layers and sublayers.
• Different layer blending modes.
• View options: pixel/retina preview, outline, guides, grid and rulers.
• Use more than 30 tools for selecting, drawing, editing, slicing and typing.
• Add multiple strokes and fills, create unique stroke profiles using the Width tool.
• Write text on a path or inside a shape.
• Perform union, subtract, intersect and exclude operations on selected objects.
• Draw using pressure sensitive tablets.
• Create art with responsive and natural brushes.
• Create paths using the Path and Draw tools.
• Add, remove and arrange the anchor points.
• Convert points to corner points and smooth points.
• Edit paths and shapes that they form using the Knife, Scissors and Eraser tools.
• Export the entire document, a sheet or a selection JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF and SVG.
• Touch Bar and QuickLook supported.
• Automatically saves versions of documents you are working on.
• Amadine now runs natively on Apple Silicon M1 chip.
• The Duplicate command now inserts the copy directly over the original shape, without an offset.
• Minor interface tweaks for macOS 11 Big Sur.