Last Updated on July 19, 2020 by admin
AirServer for macOS
AirServer turns your Mac into a universal mirroring receiver, with the exception of Miracast, allowing you to mirror your device’s display using the built-in AirPlay or Google Cast based screen projection functionality; one by one or simultaneously to AirServer.
Users can mirrror or cast their screen from any AirPlay or Google Cast compatible device such as an iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android or Chromebook. Windows and Linux platforms are also supported using the screen casting sender built into the Google Chrome browser.
What’s new in AirServer
- Fixed protocol compatibility with Oculus update 18.
- Improved Google Cast discovery.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
- OS X 10.9 required for YouTube streaming
- Network requirements can be found here
- Developer: http://www.airserver.com/Mac
- Price: $14.99