Last Updated on July 16, 2020 by admin
ActiveDock – Application Launcher 1.19
ActiveDock is a full replacement for Apple Dock with customization features. Tools for quicker switching between apps and windows, and managing windows from the previews on the dock.
- Save time when working with many applications at once.
- Fast access to apps and documents you need.
- Customize the appearance and custom icons for apps.
- Windows-style “Start” button for launching applications.
- Make groups and folders of apps and documents for quick access.
- Hide or exclude app icons from the dock.
The price shown here is for a standard license for unlimited usage and 1 year of updates for the current 1.x version. See the pricing page for complete details and more purchase options.
What’s new in ActiveDock
- Several improvements for working on macOS Catalina
- Fixed authorization problems on macOS Mojave
- ActiveDock is now notarized and ready for macOS Catalina
Requirements for ActiveDock
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later